Thursday, September 27, 2007

SDTH is in

One of my small stocks, AVAV has a great day yesterday. I sold it, smartly. In one of the press reports another company was mentioned, SDTH. They are a chemicals producer and seem to really be into NPCC. I am not a chemicals expert, but it sounds like NPCC is a "filler" ie instead of using the good stuff to make rubber, you throw this filler stuff in instead. They also use the filler for latex, paper, and adhesives. Their second quarter revenues grew 58%. The NPCC part of the company made up 47% of thhe revenues. Capacity of creating NPCC will increase from 100k to 160k at the end of the year. It will top out at 190k with all current plans finished. Their year estimates for revenue is 98 M. They operate out of China and have just started to go global. Their sales force has double to 60 and the hope to add 5 customers in the next quarter. That is what I will be keeping my eye on. I started with a small position.

No comments: